Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recipe 41: Peanut Butter Muffins


I really need to catch up on this blog. At least I am only a little behind on the 100 recipe goal, as I just made recipe 52 today. The Peanut Butter Muffins were my first try at making muffins from scratch.

The peanut butter muffins turned out to be quite delicious. The kids I nanny for loved them. I have not gotten around to making them again, as I experimented with some other muffin recipes, but this is now my favorite muffin and I am thinking of making the, as cupcakes with jelly frosting and calling that another recipe towards my goal (the frosting part will at least be new to me).

By the way I followed this recipe. I used some of the suggestions in the reviews, though, such as lemon juice instead of cream of tartar and used oil and applesauce. I also used less sugar than called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment